Monday, 16 January 2017

Sunfly Karaoke Hits Volume 371

 
 
Available on Karaoke CD+G, DVD and MP3+G Download.
 
1    Human - Rag'n'Bone Man

  2    Slumber Party - Britney Spears, Tinashe

  3    Anywhere - Passenger

  4    I Would Like - Zara Larsson

  5    Black Beatles - Rae Sremmurd, Gucci Maine

  6    After The Afterparty - Charlie XCX, Lil Yachty

  7    I Feel It Coming - The Weeknd, Daft Punk

  8    Breathing Underwater - Emeli Sande

  9    Million Reasons - Lady Gaga

  10    That's What I Like - Bruno Mars

  11    Love On The Brain - Rihanna

  12    How Far I'll Go - Auli'i Cravalho

  13    Touch - Little Mix

  14    I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn Malik, Taylor Swift

  15    September Song - JP Cooper

  16    Be The One - Dua Lipa

  17    It's Quiet Uptown - Kelly Clarkson

  18    When Christmas Comes Around - Matt Terry
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment