Thursday, 22 December 2016

New Songs Including I Don't Wanna Live Forever - ZAYN, Taylor Swift

    
 
New Songs from Sunfly Karaoke on CD+G, DVD, MP3+G and MP4 (HD Karaoke)
Now available on www.picknmix.com.au
 
 
Be The One - Dua Lipa   
Her - Aaron Tippin   
How's The Radio Know - Aaron Tippin   
I Don't Wanna Live Forever - ZAYN, Taylor Swift   
I Got It Honest - Aaron Tippin   
Kiss This - Aaron Tippin   
Love On The Brain - Rihanna   
Love's Gonna Live Here - Buck Owens   
Made In Japan - Buck Owens   
My Blue Angel - Aaron Tippin   
Rolling In My Sweet Baby - Buck Owens   
September Song - JP Cooper   
She Feels Like A Brand New Man Tonight - Aaron Tippin   
The Call Of The Wild - Aaron Tippin   
Touch - Little Mix   
What This Country Needs - Aaron Tippin   
When It All Goes South - Alabama   
When We Make Love - Alabama   
Whole Lotta Love On The Line - Aaron Tippin   
You've Got To Stand For Something - Aaron Tippin
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment