Monday, 19 December 2016

New Songs from Sunfly Karaoke

 
New tracks to sing this December,
available on CD+G, DVD, MP3+G and MP4 from Sunfly Karaoke.
 
5-1-5-0 - Dierks Bentley   
And Dream Of Sheep - Kate Bush   
Born Country - Alabama   
Come See About Me - The Supremes   
Dixieland Delight - Alabama   
Feels So Right - Alabama   
Forgiving You Was Easy - Willie Nelson   
Healing Hands Of Time - Willie Nelson   
Here Comes The Rain - The Mavericks   
How Am I Doin' - Dierks Bentley   
I Believe In Father Christ - Greg Lake   
I Miss My Friend - Darryl Worley   
I Should Have Been True - The Mavericks   
It Works - Alabama   
Keeping Up - Alabama   
Me And Paul - Willie Nelson   
Mountain Music - Alabama   
My Last Name - Dierks Bentley   
Second Wind - Darryl Worley   
Show Me The Magic - Jamie Cullum   
Start All Over - Miley Cyrus   
Sweet Memories - Willie Nelson   
Take A Little Trip - Alabama   
That's What I Like - Bruno Mars   
The Maker Said Take Her - Alabama   
There Goes My Heart - The Mavericks   
Uncloudy Day - Willie Nelson   
What A Crying Shame - The Mavericks   
What Was I Thinkin' - Dierks Bentley   
When Christmas Comes Around - Matt Terry   
You Had Me From Hello - Kenny Chesney  
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment