Saturday, 3 December 2016

New Songs from Sunfly Karaoke

 
New additions to the song library this weekend from Sunfly Karaoke, available on CD+G, DVD, MP3+G Download and MP4 Download (HD).

Get them at
www.picknmix.com.au
 
3 Doors Down - Live For Today
A$AP Rocky - Goldie
Alabama - Christmas In Dixie
Audioslave - What You Are
Bob Marley, The Wailers - Exodus
Bob Marley, The Wailers - Put It On
Brad Paisley - Too Country
Bread - Baby I'm A Want You
Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers - Christmas Without You     
Emeli Sande - Breathing Underwater    
Jim Reeves - Blue Side Of Lonesome
Jim Reeves - Red Rose From The Blue Side Of Town 
Jonas Blue, RAYE - By Your Side
Keith Urban - You Gonna Fly
Kelly Clarkson - It's Quiet Uptown
Kenny Chesney - A Lot Of Things Different
Kenny Chesney - Back In My Arms Again
Kenny Chesney - Be As You Are 
Kid Rock - Amen
Kings Of Leon - Crawl
Lady Gaga - Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Lit - Miserable 
Little Mix - F.U   
Little Mix - You Gotta Not   
Merle Haggard - A Working Man Can't Get Nowhere Today       
Merle Haggard - Always Wanting You    
Merle Haggard - Big City      
Merle Haggard - Carolyn
Merle Haggard - Daddy Frank (The Guitar Man)     
Merle Haggard - Everybody's Had The Blues    
Merle Haggard - From Graceland To The Promised Land      
Merle Haggard - I Can't Be Myself  
Merle Haggard - I Take A Lot Of Pride In What I Am      
Merle Haggard - I Wonder If They Ever Think Of Me    
Merle Haggard - I'm Always On A Mountain When I Fall      
Merle Haggard - If We Make It Through December     
Merle Haggard - If We're Not Back In Love By Monday        
Merle Haggard - It's Not Love (But It's Not Bad)       
Merle Haggard - Let's Chase Each Other Around The Room      
Merle Haggard - Moving On
Rae Sremmurd, Gucci Maine - Black Beatles       
Stevie Wonder, Ariana Grande - Faith        
Stevie Wonder, India Irie - Christmas Song      
The Baseballs - I Believe I Can Fly     
The XX - On Hold 
Zara Larsson - I Would Like
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment