Thursday, 27 October 2016

New Sunfly Karaoke Songs

 
New songs just in on www.picknmix.com.au from Sunfly Karaoke available
for CD+G, DVD, MP3+G and HD Karaoke (MP4).

 
Andy Grammer - Fresh Eyes
Busted - On What You're On       
Cheat Codes, Dante Klein - Let Me Hold You (Turn Me On)
Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
Hailee Steinfeld, Grey, Zedd - Starving
Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion
Meteorite - Years And Years
Nathan Sykes - Famous
Niall Horan - This Town
Robbie Williams - Heavy Entertainment
Robbie Williams - Party Like A Russian
Shawn Mendes - Mercy
The Beatles - I'll Cry Instead
The Beatles - I'll Follow The Sun
The Beatles - I'm A Loser
The Beatles - I'm Down
The Beatles - I'm Happy Just To Dance
The Beatles - It's All Too Much
The Beatles - She's A Woman
The Beatles - The Continuing Story Of Bungalow Bill
The Beatles - The Night Before
The Shires - My Universe
The Weeknd, Daft Punk - Starboy
Tom Odell - Here I Am
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment