Thursday, 30 April 2015

Sunfly Karaoke Kool Volume 96 Out Now

 
Sunfly Karaoke Kool Volume 96 is now available on all karaoke disc formats
and for full album digital download from Karaoke Home Entertainment.

1  All Day - Kanye West, Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom, Paul McCartney

2  Bills - Lunchmoney Lewis

3  Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna
 

4  Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne

5  I Can't Lose - Mark Ronson, Keyone Starr

6  I'll Be There - Chic, Nile Rodgers

7  Imagination - Gorgon City, Katy Menditta

8  Lay Me Down - Sam Smith, John Legend

9  Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor, John Legend
 

10  Masterpiece - Jessie J

11  Preach - M.O

12  Seasons - Olly Murs

13  Trap Queen - Fetty Wap

14  Want To Want Me - Jason Derulo
 

15  Wolves - Kanye West, Sia, Vic Mensa 

 
 
 
Also available from KHE Stores in Melbourne and Perth.


No comments:

Post a Comment